A jar of “You're the Bee’s Knees” honey is all it takes to let someone know you think they are awesome!
Comes wrapped in our sweet bee paper, and packed into a recyclable gift box.
If you're really trying to curry favour with your kid's teacher, or want your boss to approve your leave for the upcoming holidays, throw in a 'Bérard France' Olive Wood Honey Dipper.
This is how the European's serve honey, and they are fancy...
There's nothing more pure than a jar of premium Maleny honey, handcrafted at Hive & Harvest Farm in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
All this goodness thoughtfully poured into a tall and generous“You're the Bee’s Knees”glass jar is the perfect way to say thanks to a good mate, your dog sitter, or your dentist (because they can't eat sugar).
Fun fact: Approximately 90% of people you know love honey, and the other 10% just haven't tried real honey before! This is one of many reasons why you can't go wrong with a jar of “You're the Bee’s Knees” Maleny Honey.